If you use diapers on your little one then diaper rashes can be a harsh reality. Despite keeping your baby well-aired, rashes do show up ever so often. PH imbalance in the micro-climate in the diaper region and chemical irritants are known causes of this rash. Our rash guard is made up of cold-pressed oils and carefully picked essential oils that are 100% Natural and therefore very safe for use.
The oil soothes chafed skin, heals it internally by forming a barrier against wetness.
How to use
- Gently clean the area of soreness with damp cotton wool
- Pat dry with. Clean piece of cotton cloth or muslin
- Aim the nozzle a short distance away from the area of redness or soreness and spray gently.
- If you prefer, you could even spray onto sanitised hands and use a cotton wool to absorb it and dab it across the irritated areas
- Cover loosely
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) seed oil, Olea Europaea (Virgin Olive) fruit oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) oil, Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice & Sodium Benzoate & Glycerin (Aloe vera gel), Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) seed oil, Rubia Cordifolia (Manjishta) root oil, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavendar) oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) leaf oil
99.9% Natural origin of total. COSMOS NATURAL certified by Ecocert GreenLife according to COSMOS standard
You won’t find parabens, sulfates, artificial colours, fragrance or animal-derived products. No Animal testing.
- Olive Oil reduces inflammation and creates a barrier between the baby’s skin and the urine or faeces
- Coconut Oil contains lauric acid that can treat fungal and bacterial problems very well. Also retains the skin’s moisture content and keeps the skin healthy, externally and internally
- Apricot Kernel Oil has linoleic acid that strengthens the skin’s barrier function. It acts as a non-greasy emollient
- Lavender Essential Oil is wonderful to soothe the red, itchy skin around the rash. It helps disinfect the skin, enhances blood circulation, & promotes faster healing and quick relief.
- Calendula Oil again is anti-inflammatory. It is known to prevent infections as its very potent with antioxidants
We aren’t burning investor funding here. Only trying to engage with more and more young parents and growing earthBaby sustainably. So some rules are needed:
- Please choose only 4 sample size products for the Try Me Box. If more than 4 are chosen, earthBaby customer fulfilment reserves the right to discard the excess and ship any 4 out of the chosen products
- Please choose 4 different products. More than 1 no. of same sample size product will not be sent.
- We will offer you a coupon to claim your CASHBACK for your next purchase* when you return the empties. Call 74063 48252 and we will arrange a free pick up. We care for the planet just like you do.
- *Next purchase should be for minimum Rs.500 for the coupon to apply
- Sample size products are meant exclusively for Try me box. Please do not add along with regular product purchases. earthBaby customer fulfilment reserves the right to ignore such samples added to regular basket and shall fulfil only the regular order
- earthBaby reserves the right to change or withdraw this offer at any point in time.
Thank you for trusting us and we look forward to sending you more love!